- About Us
Clemence Rogers are looking for an experienced Financial Controller is required to join the Head Office of an impressive Group near Belfast.
Working closely with the Senior Financial Controller in this Financial Controller role, the ideal applicant will have a recognised professional accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA) and be able to demonstrate a solid background in implementing controls and processes, ideally in a similar Group accounting function.
• Overseeing of the ledgers and bookkeeping function for all companies held within Head Office (30 companies)
• Preparing quarterly VAT returns for all Head Office companies including ensuring appropriate reconciliations are carried out
• Preparing monthly Management Accounts for all Head Office companies, including compiling of documentation for review
• Producing P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash-flow forecasting on a monthly basis for all companies and at group level
• Maintaining the Head Office Fixed Asset register
• Maintaining all balance sheet accounts including fixed assets, accruals and prepayments
• Ensuring reconciliations and month-end closures are carried out to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of data
• Preparing annual budgets for the companies and incorporation of all group companies within the group budget
• Preparing year-end Accounts / Audit Packs
• Carrying out analysis and reporting at Group level
• Preparing statutory accounts
• Assisting the financial controller with management of Group Audit process
• Carrying out ad hoc project analysis and relevant documentation
• Raising of recharges to inter-company sites, including liaison with relevant personnel
The ideal applicant will have a good working knowledge of IFRS and be a confident user of Sage Accounting software.