- About Us
Clemence Rogers are recruiting for a Materials Manager to work for a fast growing manufacturing company based in Brigg
To drive improvement opportunities and promote continuous improvement across site, while working with all key stakeholders and to develop and implement a strategy for material flow both inwards & outwards ensuring improvement in costs and quality.
As Materials Planning Manager you will utilise available planning systems to convert sales forecasts into achievable production and material plans and schedules that optimally balance customer service and operational cost efficiency. You will manage all material demand through our MRP and other key reports with the objective of achieving the set OTIF target. Other duties include proposing and implementing continuous improvements in own area; maintain a state of perpetual audit-readiness for all audits to ensure working practices are always compliant.
• Develop the H&S culture within the area and team members.
• Cultivate relationships with internal customers, departmental managers to deliver required materials OTIF.
• Strategic approach on how/where the internal supply chain function can be improved.
• Analyse production schedules and generate material requirements.
• Maintenance of stock control records along with implementing perpetual stock counts.
• Responsible for all Materials planning within the business.
• Collection and analysis of data and reporting KPI.
• Support and deputise in the event of absence or holidays.
• Investigation of Supplier Non-delivery and non-conformance.
• Facilitation of material flow and Kan Ban to Co-ordinate warehouse picking.
• Support and assist with Stakeholder Continuous Improvement Opportunities
• Reporting out on daily audits along with monthly reports on order fulfilment
• Establish SOP documentation for all Material Processes.
Proactive positive attitude with a desire to want to improve and do things better.
Ability to lead and inspire others.
Demonstrable Materials Planning Management experience, preferably from a lean or high-volume manufacturing environment.
Excellent Microsoft office skills with advanced experience in Excel and MRP stock systems
Good attention to detail whilst working in an organised manner, prioritising own workload effectively.
A minimum three years’ Materials Planning/ Supply chain analysis experience.
Valid FLT licence