- About Us
Clemence Rogers are currently working with an established client based in Doncaster for a Production operative.
• Processing – process stock in an accurate manner using the appropriate method.
• Have a systematic eye for detail to carry out accurate and efficient work.
• Ensures work areas are kept clean, neat and well organised.
• Health & safety awareness.
• Reports any maintenance or repair requirements.
• Standing for long periods of time
• Working at pace whilst maintaining standards.
• Lifting, bending, twisting and moving products up to 15kg in weight.
• Using power tools
• Passion & enthusiasm.
• Can do attitude.
• Able to follow instructions.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Experience with power tools not essential
4 on 4 off days or nights
Start times on day shift: 06:30
Start time on night shift: 18:30
This is a 12H shift assignment